Two sets of screws and cylindrical supports are provided. Use the stencil to mark the holes and using a drill make the final hole in the wall. insert the wall plugs and screw the cylindrical supports passing the screw for the central orifice. Make sure that the flat face of the cylinder is facing upwards.
Articles in this section
- Can I clean it with conventional furniture cleaning products?
- Do I always need to be connected with the app to use it?
- Do i have to plug it to a wall outlet?
- How big is the nightstand?
- How do I assemble it once outside the box?
- How do I know the nightstand is ON, and what if it didn’t turned ON?
- How do I mount it to the wall?
- How do I open the drawer?
- How do I remove the drawer?
- How do I turn on the lights?