First of all, remember that the nightstand can only save one sunrise alarm at a time. Every time you modify or create a new alarm that includes a sunrise you must do it connected to the table so it updates up to your latest configuration. Once you updated the alarm being connected to the table you can simply disconnect and close the app with no problem.
Articles in this section
- Will Curvilux work when the app is running in the background or when the app is closed?
- Do I always need to keep the app open in the background?
- Can I use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the drawer?
- The alarm sunrise function didn’t trigger at the time I set it.
- Does the alarm works with the app closed?
- How many alarms can I set?
- How do I play music?
- Con someone else connect to the table and control it?
- How do I set the motion sensing time range?
- I forgot the drawer password