Once you plugged the nightstand to the wall outlet the top light will softly blink three times in a white color indicating that is preparing to work. If this didn’t happen, check that the outlet is working and the LED of the power supply is on. In case this situation persists, please contact our support team.
Articles in this section
- Can I clean it with conventional furniture cleaning products?
- Do I always need to be connected with the app to use it?
- Do I have to plug it to a wall outlet?
- How big is the nightstand?
- How do I assemble it once outside the box?
- How do I know the nightstand is ON, and what if it didn’t turned ON?
- How do I mount it to the wall?
- How do I open the drawer?
- How do I remove the drawer?
- How do I turn on the lights?