To open the drawer you must have your nightstand connected to a power supply. To open it press and hold one of the buttons for two seconds, a green light and a sound will indicate that is open and the drawer will pop. If the light turns green but the drawer doesn't pop by itself you can help it by gently pulling with your hand at the same time the light turns green and hear the sound. If you get a red light notification, this indicates that a password is protecting the lock. Open the app and unlock it by typing the four digit password, after that press and hold a button again.
Articles in this section
- Can I clean it with conventional furniture cleaning products?
- Do I always need to be connected with the app to use it?
- Do i have to plug it to a wall outlet?
- How big is the nightstand?
- How do I assemble it once outside the box?
- How do I know the nightstand is ON, and what if it didn’t turned ON?
- How do I mount it to the wall?
- How do I open the drawer?
- How do I remove the drawer?
- How do I turn on the lights?