Curvilux nightstand looks and feels like a conventional modern piece of furniture since it is manufactured from MDF wood finished with paint or a vinyl lamination (according to the version). Its design includes a plastic case that holds the electronic boards.
Articles in this section
- Can I clean it with conventional furniture cleaning products?
- Do I always need to be connected with the app to use it?
- Do I have to plug it to a wall outlet?
- How big is the nightstand?
- How do I assemble it once outside the box?
- How do I know the nightstand is ON, and what if it didn’t turned ON?
- How do I mount it to the wall?
- How do I open the drawer?
- How do I remove the drawer?
- How do I turn on the lights?