The table includes a dual Bluetooth channel, one for playing music and another one to control it functionalities. Anyone can play music on the table if the BT is available and in range as well as control it if you have the app. We are working on an update to limit the access to the latest channel only for yourself.
Articles in this section
- How to connect the app to the table
- Will Curvilux work when the app is running in the background or when the app is closed?
- Do I always need to keep the app open in the background?
- Can I use the fingerprint sensor to unlock the drawer?
- The alarm sunrise function didn’t trigger at the time I set it.
- Does the alarm works with the app closed?
- How many alarms can I set?
- How do I play music?
- Con someone else connect to the table and control it?
- How do I set the motion sensing time range?